Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Newest Update to Chanel's website

The latest set, "Silver Screen Siren" is now up on the fan club site bringing my total picture count to nearly 1400!! woo-hoo!! Special 6 month membership pricing is still available until Sat, Jan 1, 2011.(for members of fat-forums.com) So hurry to take advantage of a terrific deal!! If you are not sure if you want that long of a commitment,we have 7 day memberships starting at just $12.95. So if this teaser has whet your appetite, why not get a taste more Chanel by subscribing today??! You can expect a whole lot of tasty Ms. Chanel L'Amour for your buck!!

This set features me in a very sexy, sparkly silver, slinky, strapless dress. I am adored in glamourous bling from head to toe, even my shoes and thong have some bling going on. I had so much fun with this sultry set.My sex-kitten dial was set on 11!! lol  I felt like an old school film star like Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield. This photo set was my tribute to the classy, glamourous goddesses of yesteryear, the pin-ups, the starlets,the sexpots and sex-kittens. I believe that is what women should  look like today...WOMEN!! I love being a woman and being feminine and dressing like one and it shows in this set. I hope all of you enjoy this set as much I did making it. :)

1 comment: