Monday, January 31, 2011

Latest Photo Update-Red-Hot Tub of Love

Just in time for Valentine's Day, is the premier of my latest addition to my fanclub, "Red-Hot Tub of Love". This was one of my favorite sets. I had so much fun doing it. I traveled to a hotel in Myrtle Beach, SC just to find this red heart shaped jacuzzi bath tub to film in. I thought it would be different as I haven't seen other models doing it. All sorts of tub/shower scenes yes, but never in a red heart tub. In the spirit of romance and my last name and the upcoming Valentine's Day, I thought this photo shoot was most appropriate. I tried to think what else would be unusual with the heart-shaped tub, so I thought what do people associate with hearts besides love,romance and Valentine's Day...candy...chocolate. So I bought me some special candy, chocolate covered cherries, Ferrera Rocher (one of my faves) and other ooey,gooey chocolates. I felt like such a diva sitting in my coconut scented bubble bath, in a heart-shaped jacuzzi tub eating decadent chocolate. Mmmmm. I do love chocolate, as well as a good hot soak in the tub, especially with bubbles. I had so much fun playing in the tub...I playfully splashed at my cameraman and I blew on the bubbles and I laughed and had fun. I think you can tell by looking at the pics that I was having a blast. I hope you will take the time to check out my fanclub/website. It really is a terrific value. I have over 1500 photos in my club and once you are a member, you get access to all of the other bbwfanclubs models sites as well. So it is like joining 28 sites for the price of 1. And if you don't want a big commitment, we have 7 day memberships available. So for this Valentine's Day make sure you join me at:





[url]http://bbwfanclubs.com/model.php?id=39288[/url]


...you know you want to! Anyone, want to do my back???

1 comment: