Thursday, May 19, 2011

I LOVE getting packages in the Mail...

Well,last week, Thursday to be exact, I was on the edge of my seat awaiting a package in the mail.Normally, I get real excited when I am expecting a package in the mail but on this particular day, I was even more excited!!  I had seen some really cool make-up on some you tube videos and it intrigued me. So I checked out the website and found out this stuff was amazingly priced!! Not only that but they had oodles of different make-up selections. I literally could NOT make up my mind, so I ordered everything. (well, maybe not everything but I did order all the eye shadow kits available) Most people would think I wasted my money. ( I spent around $250) but for what I got I consider it a great deal. I love variety and with what I ordered, I certainly got it!! The colors are AWESOME!!! Not to mention a really awesome selection. They hit just about every color of the rainbow and then some. I have tons of blues, aquas, turquoise, green, spring green, pinks, corals, purples,oranges,reds (yes RED!!), even yellows,tans,beiges, golds, all sorts of neutrals,including white,gray and black. I have both matte and shimmer colors....altogether I got @976 eyeshadows, 61 lipglosses, a bunch of blushes( 26) and  10 concealers and a really nice make up brush kit with its own zippered case . I can't wait to use it!! I haven't dove into using it yet because I have been having a bit of an eye infection/allergy or something bothering me for a while. I didn't want to contaminate my new make-up, so I haven't touched it yet. Well, I have touched it but not used it. And believe me it is not very easy not to!! lol I am so much of a girly girl and I am a major make up lover and have been ever since I was a little girl!! Anything remotely girly, I love!! My eye is bothering me a lot less then it was. I even wonder if I just suffer from dry eyes because the eye drops I am using, which are an over the counter pink eye drop are all-natural organic, homeopathic and make my eyes feel better on contact. They are not watering or burning etc. anymore but they feel a little dry by the end of the day and then I end up using the drops. Today I only used the drops when I got up and I will use them again when I go to bed in a little while. So hopefully by this weekend, I will be able to use my new stuff. In case you are interested in checking out this super cool website where I purchased my makeup...www.bhcosmetics.com
This is just a sample of the few things I bought. I will let you know how it works and I am sure you will get to see some "guinea pig" pics from it afterwards!! lol










No comments:

Post a Comment