Friday, January 7, 2011

BBW Calendar contest is STILL going strong!!!

A few days ago, I let you know about a Calendar Girl contest I was in. Well, the contest is still on . It ends on Jan. 15, 2011. Currently I am in 7th place (still) with 85 votes. I am so close to 2 other girl's that with a handful of votes I could pass them at this point. If you have net access on a cell phone or a 2nd computer or one at work etc., then you can place a vote more than once a day. (1 vote per IP address) Also, please remember that you can VOTE FOR ME DAILY besides that and that is what really can help me out!! I really appreciate all the support I have received so far. I would be so tickled if I make it into the pages of an ALL BBW calendar!! Calendar pre-orders are available on the site, so make sure you request one. I will gladly autograph and kiss anyone's calendar for them if I am in it. I am just trying to figure out how. lol

If this idea takes off, I am told there will be one every year with a calendar contest to follow. I hope so because I think this is a terrific idea and why not have a sexy bbw calendar?? Lord, knows there are enough of skinny bitches on calendars, posters etc. I am going to buy one and hang it proudly on my wall, whether I am in it or not. I fully support my sister BBW's. So please be a true BBW supporter/follower and make sure you purchase a BBW calendar too! 

Well, I think that is all for now. I will keep you posted on the rest of the contest. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I make it into the calendar. And did I mention there is NUDITY in this calendar???!! Yep, there will be. I sent in a lot of pictures, so I am not sure what will end up there (if I get in) so I cannot say for sure about myself. However, I have heard there will be nude pics in there, as well as other very sexy pics, lingerie etc. I am so excited about this!! I hope you are too, so you will get out there and VOTE now up until the 15th!! :) Thanks again for all your help!! I couldn't have done it without YOU!!


http://naughtybbwnursevickiadventures.blogspot.com/?zx=28a5b6e6ebe55f29

No comments:

Post a Comment