Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry XXXmas!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas!! I I hope Santa was good to everyone, even if you were Naughty!! lol  I also hope everyone is having/had a wonderful fun day full of friends and family!!! My holiday has been a quiet one, but nice. Since I changed my mind on what new camera I wanted (the one I wanted was twice the price of the original one I wanted  and it was out of our budget) and I was taken out to dinner for my birthday, I decided to treat myself to a little something. I was very fortunate to receive a nice sum of money from a very generous cousin of mine. So I ended up buying myself that very nice camera I wanted. (kodak easyshare Z981) It takes phenomenal pictures and I can hardly wait to take my new set of pics with it!! It has 14 megapixels and 26 x optical zoom. It really is a powerful little cam!!!



Happy Holidays!!! Meet me under the mistletoe!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment